Resume Services & Fees
Student / Entry Resume + Cover Letter
- For recent graduates with 0-2 years of working experience, looking to brand themselves for their choice employer and give them a competitive edge in their job search.
Professional Resume + Cover Letter
- For those with 2+ years in the work force, with no managerial or supervising experience. Looking to refresh your resume to make it more industry specific? This package will help you leverage your skill set to advance your job search, giving you a professional advantage by demonstrating the value you will bring to organizations, or if you are looking to advance your career in your current organization.
Senior Professional Resume + Cover Letter
- For Managers, Directors, or Business Owners who have a comprehensive resume, looking to showcase their skills and professional achievements. The focus will be to update and refresh your resume to include how you have been an influencer in your field & community, how your accomplishments could make you a game changer, and facilitate establishing new client relationships.
Executive Resume + Cover Letter
- For those who are VP or Executive level in an organization wanting to ensure their resume is concise and reflects their major accomplishments in their current role, highlight their skills and professional achievements that have allowed them to develop into the industry leader they are today.
- Do you like components of each package and want a more custom approach to revamping your resume? Contact Inspired HR directly and let us help you build a resume based on your specific needs that will help you land the job of your dreams.
Interview Coaching & Branding Yourself
- Now that you have a resume and cover letter that will stand out amongst the crowd, it’s time to fine-tune your interview strategy. What will you take away from our one-on-one interview coaching session? Our interview coaching is designed to maximize your chances of landing your dream job. We will tailor the coaching session depending on the interview format, whether it be a standard, panel, virtual, telephone, or behavioural. Each interview method requires a specific strategy be learned to take you to the next step in the interview process.
- The sessions are not only meant to prepare you for the types of interviews, but also sharpen your behaviours when in front of the interviewer(s). Our coaches identify ways to mitigate anxiety, engage your interviewer(s), and demonstrate you are excited about the opportunity through engaging body language.
- Personal branding is another component of the hiring and interview process. But what is personal branding and why is personal branding important? As social media continues to grow and evolve, having a positive social presence is more important than ever. Platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram can allow you to share your professional and personal voice to people in your choice industry. This can have a positive influence on your career trajectory should it be used correctly. A powerful and authentic personal brand will influence how potential employers perceive you, whether it is in person, on paper or online. It is a reflection of who you are as an individual and future employee. We will work with you to develop a consistent brand that highlights your strengths, skills and talents, to set you apart from your competitors, and help you achieve your career goals.